ARTIST: CARLOS DETRES
BRAND: AD/CD STUDIO
SERVICES: Portraiture, Event and Lifestyle Photography & Mobile Photography Consulting
LOCATION: Based in New Orleans and travels for projects
the LEFT BRAIN group: Photoshoot Booking and Coordination
Lead photographer and founder, Carlos Detres (CD), has honed his style of photography from years of shooting photojournalism and portraiture, often combining the two for clients such as The Macallan and Brugal to create dynamic stories for international campaigns. He often has a notebook in hand to cull ideas for photo shoots from various sources including film, classical paintings and books. With his wife, Aryn Detres (AD) (founder of The Left Brain Group), he works with a variety of national clientele who demand creativity and professionalism.
WORK: The Macallan, Brugal, MBooth, Narratively, UrbanDaddy, New Museum, Papermag, USA Today, Time Out New York, REVERIE, Latin Times, Adweek, SAVEUR Magazine, Musee Magazine, Gotham Magazine, LIC Courier, Queens Courier, Bumble and bumble, Popgun Presents, PROHAIRKIT, The Coffin Factory, Buzzine!, Performer Magazine, Consequence of Sound, Mute Records, RCRDLBL, Tasting Table, Ins and Outs Magazine, CREEP, Dwell, Street Photography Magazine, Lenscratch, and more.
This Mobile Photography Consulting Session is designed specifically for hairdressers and salons. In this hands-on session you will:
- Receive a one-on-one assessment of your imagery on social media
- Gain a stronger understanding of photography principles and basics
- Receive instruction and hands-on coaching from a professional photographer
- Improve your photographs utilizing your salon environment and space
- Receive take-home tools to continue your ongoing practice
- Strengthen your visual impact on social media
To book this workshop in your salon, visit the SHOPEDU page.