COURSE DETAILS: This course will focus on utilizing the fundamentals of hair cutting, in multiple zones. While adapting to personal style, bone structure, hair type, and density.
We will utilize multiple tools to achieve a desired end result:
- Scissor over comb
- Clipper over comb
- Clippers with guards
DATE: May 21
LOCATION: FORM Hair Education, Dallas, TX
- 10am - 12pm Look & Learn
- 12pm - 1pm Lunch [Provided for those taking the full-day]
- 1pm - 4pm Hands-On Practice
- Look & Learn Only: $100 per student.
- $300 per student and includes lecture, demonstration, lunch and hands-on.
- A mannequin is provided
- You may bring an appropriate live model
- $75 fee if you would like FORM to find you an appropriate live model
**The Hands-On Portion of the workshop is limited to 6 students per educator, so plan on having an intimate learning experience with guidance and feedback.
Bring to Class:
- Thinning Shear
- Razor (with guard)
- Clippers (with guard)
- Small Comb
- 4 small clips
- Flat Brush (Denman or Vess)
- Paddle Brush
- Hair Dryer with Nozzle
- Flat Iron
PAYMENT: Classes at FORM are due in full.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Payment is 100% refundable if cancellations are made 30 days prior to scheduled class date. The payment is 50% refundable for cancellations made after the 30-day cut off date. The payment is non-refundable if cancellations are made within 1 week of the scheduled class.