A WONDERLAND WORKSHOP IN SAN FRANCISCO!
DATE: November 12
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA @ Veer & Wander
LOOK & LEARN: $200
- 9:45AM - 12:00PM
LOOK & LEARN + HANDS-ON: $375
- 9:45AM - 5:00PM
We are super excited to be sharing our “ Blank Canvas 3-Way” workshop with you. In this one day workshop, we will be exploring mid-length hair (think bobs and shags). We will share some history of mid length shapes and textures over the past 5 decades and then cut and style our models hair. You will learn how to cut a versatile shape and then learn how to style it three ways. Cool. Contemporary. Classic.
What do you need for class?
For all of our education you will need the following:
- Notebook and Pen or Smart Phone with Notes app
- Blow Dryer
- Round Brush, Flat Brush, Sectioning Clips Curling Iron and/or Flat Iron
- Smart Phone or Camera
- Shears (classic and texturizing)
- Razor (guarded or unguarded is fine)
- Cutting Combs
- Full Styling Kit (bobby pins, hair pins, duck bill pins, pin curl clips, various round brushes, flat brush, teasing brush, tail comb, various size curling irons, bungees and elastics)
- Students participating in hands-on will need to bring an appropriate hands-on model
- Hands-On Model Time: 12:30-4pm
- We’re looking for collar bone to under the chin. Bob lengths.
- Medium texture and density. (Not too curly or straight. Not too thick or sparse).
- Be willing to cut two to three inches off of everything, including layers
- Bangs are optional.
- NO relaxers, NO extensions