For the first time--the LEFT BRAIN family of artists will be uniting in New Orleans for a 2-Day event. Think of it as your winter "HAIR-CATION," where you get to be inspired, eat, drink and experience art and the city in an intimate way.
Get up close and personal with our insanely talented group of artists while interacting with them in a variety of unique spaces sprinkled throughout the Crescent City. There will be lots of hair, sneak peeks, unplugged discussions, Q & A sessions, swag and delicious local libations and food.
Whittemore House, REVERIE, DRE Education, Destroy the Hairdresser, FORM Hair Education, Carlos Detres Photography, Dante Education, Steam Creams and Oils and Hairstory.
*With some guest artists soon to be announced.
Hair Painting, Scissor Cutting, Razor Cutting, and Styling.
DAY 1: JAN 29th 10AM-6PM
Location: The People's Jazz Market
- Victoria Hunter & Larry Raspanti [Whittemore House]
- Dre Donoghue [Dre Education]
Location: New Orleans Tattoo Museum and Studio
- Beau Bollinger [Hairstory]
- Emily Costello [Edu X]
DAY 2: JAN 30 10AM-6PM
Location: Wild Lotus, The Healing Center
- Carla Gentile [Steam Creams & Oils]
Location: St. Roch Market
Location: Annunciation Hall
- Whitney Haynes [Form Hair Education]
- Dante Pronio [Dante Education]
- Caeleb Bosscher & Cyd Charisse [Destroy the Hairdresser]
Location: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Garrett Markenson [Reverie]
- $400 1-DAY PASS (Choose Day 1 or Day 2)
- $700 2-DAY PASS
- $1,000 2-DAY PASS (Bring a Friend-2 people total)
Space is limited.
More Details Here