CLASS SIZE: 3-5 Students
DURATION: 6 Hours, includes breaks
INCLUDES: 2 Demos + 1 Hands-on Practice on live models
Details & Common Issues
- Thinning hair, flat crowns, or absence of an occipital bone.
- Cowlicks , head shape and other irregularities that effect the overall appearance and suitability.
- Hairlines will be given extra special attention as these areas can easily be looked over but can make or break a men's cut (or any short cut as many of these techniques can crossover into women's short hair as well.)
CUTTING TOPICS COVERED
Combing Through the Details
- The difference it makes when we point cut from one side to the other.
- Identifying the best tool (razor or scissor) to remove weight and for which hair types.
- Razor over Comb
- Point Cutting
- Finessing the Hairline
$1,250 Day Rate NY Metro / $250-$416 Per Person for 3-5 attendees, respectively.
$1,750 Day Rate Out-of-State / $350-$583 Per Person for 3-5 attendees, respectively.
Students will be responsible for bringing their own hands-on model for practice. A reference sheet and guideline will be provided so you can find the appropriate model. the LEFT BRAIN group will work with your lead contact to also find appropriate demo models. The lead contact will be responsible for sending pictures of the potential demo models for approval.